7 days/6 nights napa valley to sierra foothills golf and adventure experience
4 or more rounds of golf with fishing, farm/winery tours and optional hunting
Prices from $2660 per person double occupancy
DAY 1 -- Arrive in San Francisco. Pick up car rental and drive 2 hours to Napa Valley, CA. Check in to the legendary and newly renovated Silverado Golf Resort and Spa for 2 nights. COMPLIMENTARY golf after 2pm on your day of arrival! You will also have unlimited use of the practice facility, range balls and club storage service.
DAY 2-- Early morning - Enjoy breakfast with a $50 food credit per person available for use in The Grill, Mansion Lounge, Room Service or the Spa Café (once per stay)..Then play 18 holes at the famous NORTH Course, home of the PGA FRYS.COM Tour Championship. The North Course has been named the #16 golf course in California by Golf Week’s "Best Courses You Can Play" list. You also have the option of substituting one 50 minute spa treatment in place of a round of golf on the North course only.
In the afternoon after golf, enjoy wine tours and tastings at Northern California’s best wineries.
DAY 3-- Play 18 holes of golf on Silverado's North Course, then check out of hotel and drive 2 hours, 30 minutes to Lake Oroville, CA and check in to the Lodge at Feather Falls Casino for 4 nights. In the evening, enjoy the entertainment and the Feather Falls Casino Brewing Company restaurant and brewery.
DAY 4 - Enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning in the Dream catcher Buffet. Drive 40 minutes to play 18 holes of golf at Butte Creek Country Club in Chico. Founded in 1962, Butte Creek Country Club (BCCC) has long been recognized as one of the finest private clubs in Northern California. The golf course is one of the best layouts in the North Valley. Mature oaks, redwoods, ash and sycamores surround each hole creating an attractive and challenging experience.
In the afternoon after golf, drive 15 minutes and either visit (1) Sierra Nevada Brewing Company; or (2) a local working farm where you can see lavender, rice, walnuts, pistachios, almonds and olives being grown and harvested. Also, visit the Chinese Temple in Lake Oroville before returning to Feather Falls.
DAY 5 - Discover the Back Country Adventure Activity: Choose ONE Activity
* Guided fishing trip on Lake Oroville with Ron of Gandolfi Bass Guide Services;
* Hunting with your own guide on private lands. Seasonal wild boar, pig and deer hunting and pheasant and grouse most of the time. Everything provided, including on-line licenses and safety courses. Clay target shooting also available.
* Wildlife tour of the Back Country. Hike the back country and view Chinook Salmon during one of the last wild Chinook Salmon runs in the Western United States (seasonal). Price of tour will vary depending on which activities you select.
* Private airplane glider training also available from Table Mountain Aviation, Chuck Yeager Way, Oroville Airport**
* Additional activities available include horseback riding on private lands; kayaking and water skiing
DAY 6 -- Drive 20 minutes and play 18 holes of golf at Canyon Oaks Private Country Club. Play in the lush terrain of the Sierra foothills. Private Country Club privileges for Emerald Tours guests.
In the afternoon, visit the site where ISHI, the last known Native American Indian came out of the wilderness back in 1911.
DAY 7 - Check out of hotel and drive 3 hours back to San Francisco. Tour ends.
You have the option of extending your stay in Oroville if you would like to enjoy houseboat rentals or overnight hunting and fishing trips. These add on adventure activities will be customized to your desires and prices will be given to you after the itinerary is set.
PRICES FOR 7 DAY/ 6 NIGHT TOUR FROM: $2660 per person double occupancy.
**Not included in tour price.