Golf Pacific Coast Highway
Ultimate California PCH Road Trip
Torrey Pines to Mendocino County, CA 655 miles 1054 km
11 days/10 nights and Up to 9 Rounds of Championship Golf
Driving Pacific Coast Highway is the most beautiful road trip in the entire World. Play Championship golf on PCH all along your journey. You will see some of the most scenic ocean views and sunny beaches, swaying palm trees and towering redwoods while visiting vintage wineries and fresh seafood restaurants. Play 9 or more scenic golf courses along your journey, many links style. Vehicle, driver and guide provided for your group or self drive with rental vehicle or join one of our guided caravans with your vehicle. Transportation priced separately.
Details of Pacific Coast Highway Golf Package
- Start at Torrey Pines in La Jolla, near San Diego, site of the 2021 US Open and drive North to Orange County then Santa Barbara, Morro Bay, Santa Cruz, Big Sur, Half Moon Bay, Monterey, San Francisco, Bodega Bay, Sea Ranch and end in Leggett in Mendocino County. Option to continue driving North on US 101 thru Oregon and Washington State.
- On day one you will play golf at Torrey Pines, site of the 2021 US Open. Play golf at other great courses along your journey including Monarch Beach Golf Links in Dana Point or Pelican Hill on Newport Coast, Sandpiper Golf Club or Glen Annie Golf Club in Santa Barbara, Morro Bay Golf Club, Pasa Tiempo in Santa Cruz or Half Moon Bay Golf Links, Pacific Grove on the Monterey Peninsula, TPC Harding Park San Francisco, Links at Bodega Harbour and Sea Pines Golf Links.
- Optional add-on packages to stay and play at Pebble Beach, Spyglass and Spanish Bay. Option to upgrade to other courses on the Monterey Peninsula, including Poppy Hills, Bayonet & Blackhorse and Del Monte (established in 1897).
- Another add on is to drive south from Leggett to Chico and Lake Oroville for more great golf and adventure activities at Lake Oroville, California's second largest reservoir lake, including fishing, houseboat rentals, horseback riding, and hiking. Visit Sierra Oro Farm Trail to experience local farms and wineries. Depart from Sacramento or San Francisco Airports.
- On you way back to SFO, a second add on option is the visit historic gold rush towns in Calaveras County in the Sierra Mountain foothills and play at Green Horn Creek and Copper Valley and hike Big Trees State Park and play a mountain course at Sequoia Woods Country Club. Many adventure activities available such as hiking, rappelling down into caves, white water rafting, panning for gold and experiencing the best California wines at many vineyards.
- You mar prefer to start in San Francisco and drive thru Napa Valley to Leggett and drive South on PCH with the ocean on your right side.
- Vehicle, driver and guide provided for your group or self drive rental vehicle (transportation priced separately). If you choose to self drive, your package will include vehicle rental, detailed itinerary with step-by-step directions, hotel accommodations, and golf with tee times. Throughout the year we also organize a caravan where you can follow our lead vehicle for an escorted experience.
- Tour is totally customized based on how many days you have available, how much golf you want to play, add-on stops and other activities you desire!
- Just contact us so we can custom tailor your epic PCH golf road trip and give you a great price quote ! Golf PCH Now!